80s music icon Adam Ant is celebrating the 35th anniversary of his landmark album Kings of the Wild Frontier with a newly remastered box set release, as well as a North American tour kicking off next month in Washington DC. With this new tour, Adam Ant will play the album in its entirety and in sequence.
Kings of the Wild Frontier went platinum after it’s release in 1980 with singles like the title track, “Antmusic”, “(You’re So) Physical”, and “Dog Eat Dog”.
The newly remastered edition and box set includes items from Adam Ant’s personal archive as well as a bonus DVD of the out of print “Ants In Japan” concert video.
To learn more about the new album release and the upcoming tour, visit the official website at www.adam-ant.com:
- Monday, January 23, Washington DC, Lincoln Theatre
- Tuesday, January 24, Boston, MA, The Wilbur Theatre
- Thursday, January 26, Philadelphia, PA, The Keswick Theatre
- Friday, January 27, New York, NY, Webster Hall
- Sunday, January 29, Toronto, ON, The Danforth Music Hall
- Tuesday, January 31, Chicago, IL, Vic Theatre
- Thursday, February 2, Portland, OR, Revolution Hall
- Friday, February 3, Seattle, WA, Neptune Theatre
- Saturday, February 4, Vancouver, BC, Vogue Theatre
- Tuesday, February 7, San Francisco, CA, The Fillmore
- Thursday, February 9, Los Angeles, CA, The Fonda Theatre
- Friday, February 10, Las Vegas, NV, Brooklyn Bowl
- Saturday, February 11, Tucson, AZ, The Rialto Theatre
- Tuesday, February 14, Dallas, TX, The Majestic Theatre
- Wednesday, February 15, San Antonio, TX, The Empire Theatre
- Saturday, February 18, San Diego, CA, The Observatory North Park
Click on the image below for the latest and up to date full Rock Subculture Journal schedule of pop and rock music concerts/tours coming up for review (2016 Rock Subculture Schedule):