Bon Jovi will be touring North America starting in February, March, and April 2013. Tickets officially go on sale tomorrow, November 30, though there is a special pre-sale from promoter AEG that starts today, and special VIP packages are also on sale. This will be the first tour showcasing songs from the upcoming album, What About Now, due in the spring. The concerts are comprised of special, multi-tiered pricing, including some tickets offered for under $20, with frontman Jon Bon Jovi wanting to make sure that everyone who wants to see them has an opportunity to buy tickets.
Tickets can be purchased via a special AEG Live-branded portal at Ticketmaster: LINK
Learn more about Bon Jovi, the tour, and their upcoming album on their official website, www.bonjovi.com:
Below are the tour dates announced as of the time of this writing:
- Feb 09: Uncasville, Conn. (Mohegan Sun)
- Feb 10: Washington, D.C. (Verizon Center)
- Feb 13: Montreal (Bell Centre)
- Feb 14: Montreal (Bell Centre)
- Feb 17: Toronto (Air Canada Centre)
- Feb 18: Toronto (Air Canada Centre)
- Feb 20: Ottawa, ONT (Scotiabank Place)
- Feb 21: Pittsburgh (Consol Energy Center)
- Feb 27: Atlanta (Philips Arena)
- March 1: Tampa, Fla. (Tampa Bay Times Forum)
- March 2: Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. (BB&T Center)
- March 5: Charlotte, N.C. (Time Warner Cable Arena)
- March 6: Nashville (Bridgestone Arena)
- March 9: Cleveland (Quicken Loans Arena)
- March 10: Columbus (Nationwide Arena)
- March 13: St Louis (Scottrade Center)
- March 14: Louisville, Ky. (KFC Yum! Center)
- March 16: Oklahoma City (Chesapeake Energy Arena)
- March 17: Lubbock, TX (United Spirit Arena)
- April 2: Calgary, Alberta (Scotiabank Saddledome)
- April 3: Edmonton, Alberta (Rexall Place)
- April 5: Winnipeg, Manitoba (MTS Centre)
- April 7: St Paul, Minn. (Xcel Energy Center)
- April 10: Austin, Texas (Frank Erwin Center)
- April 11: Dallas (American Airlines Center)
- April 13: Kansas City, Mo. (Sprint Center)
- April 14: Des Moines, Iowa (Wells Fargo Arena)
- April 16: Denver (Pepsi Center)
- April 17: Salt Lake City (EnergySolutions Arena)
- April 19: Los Angeles (Staples Center)
- April 20: Las Vegas (MGM Grand Garden Arena)
- April 23: Glendale, Ariz. (Jobing.com Arena)
- April 25: San Jose, Calif. (HP Pavilion)
- July 12: Chicago (Soldier Field)
- July 24: East Rutherford, N.J. (MetLife Stadium)
- July 25: East Rutherford, N.J. (MetLife Stadium)
The following cities are also to be toured, with dates to be announced:
- Memphis, Tenn.
- Milwaukee, Wis.
- Portland, Ore.
- Raleigh, N.C.
The Rock Subculture Journal will be covering the show in San Jose, California.
Click on the image below for the latest and up to date full Rock Subculture Journal schedule of pop and rock music concerts/tours coming up for review (2013 Rock Subculture Schedule):