Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith’s English New Wave band Tears for Fears will be playing a select number of concert dates in the U.S. this month, which has caused quite a buzz among fans and anyone with a fondness for their many hit songs. They celebrated the 30th anniversary of their classic album, The Hurting, last year, and also recorded a cover of Arcade Fire’s “Ready To Start”. Tears for Fears will be kicking off this tour in Austin next week, following by a show in Oklahoma, a pair of shows in California (Northern and Southern), and a three-night showing at Project Pabst in Portland. Rock Subculture Journal last reviewed Tears for Fears back in 2012.
- Sep 17 Austin Music Hall Austin, TX
- Sep 20 Global Event Center at WinStar World Casino and Resort Thackerville, OK
- Sep 23 The Wiltern Los Angeles, CA
- Sep 24 Fox Theater Oakland, CA
- Sep 26 Project Pabst Portland, OR
- Sep 27 Project Pabst Portland, OR
- Sep 28 Project Pabst Portland, OR
The Rock Subculture Journal plans to cover the show in Oakland and perhaps the show in Los Angeles as well.
Click on the image below for the latest and up to date full Rock Subculture Journal schedule of pop and rock music concerts/tours coming up for review (2014 Rock Subculture Schedule):