September and October sees Tears for Fears performing 14 shows in North America, making up for a set of concerts that were previously postponed. More, they are working on a new album with Warner Bros. Records that is due out in 2017, the first since 2004’s Everybody Loves a Happy Ending.
Keep up with all of the latest news about Tears for Fears on their official site at www.tearsforfears.com:
- October 1 – Casino Rama Entertainment Ctr. – Orillia, ON
- October 3 – Red Rocks Amphitheatre- Morrison, CO
- October 5 – Pikes Peak Center – Colorado Springs, CO
- October 7 – Comerica Theatre – Phoenix, AZ
- October 8 – Pechanga Resort & Casino – Temecula, CA
- October 9 – Humphrey’s By The Bay – San Diego, CA
The Rock Subculture Journal plans to cover the final show of the tour at Humphrey’s By The Bay in San Diego.
Click on the image below for the latest and up to date full Rock Subculture Journal schedule of pop and rock music concerts/tours coming up for review (2016 Rock Subculture Schedule):